“The Joker Card is your key to a world of advantages. Not only the use of the cable cars is included, but also numerous price advantages for the region’s attractions.”
Heimat circuit path
On a leisurely and relaxing hike around the Zwölferkogel summit, visitors learn more about Glemmtal and its history. Comfortable loungers invite you to relax and have a delightful family picnic at the summit and at the beautiful reservoir.
Tip: Montelino’s summit playground is also located at the summit of the Zwölferkogel. This children’s playground is sure to put a smile on your children’s faces.
- Starting point: Zwölferkogel cable car
- Duration: approx. 35 min.
- Difficulty: easy
- Altitude difference ascent: 35 metres
- Altitude difference descent: 35 metres
- Postbus, daily from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Parking garage or car park at the Zwölferkogel cable car
This almost 18 km long mountain tour from Saalbach to the Schmittenhöhe high above Zell am See is a true “hiking challenge”.
- Starting point: Schattberg X-press (2 minutes’ walk from the hotel)
Please pay attention to the operating times!
- Duration: approx. 6 hours
- Difficulty: not difficult, but long tour – endurance is required
- Altitude difference ascent: 700 metres
- Altitude difference descent: 755 metres